Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Post asshole!

Does it bother anyone else or just me when someone does not post everyday or at least consistently? I know I do not post everyday, but I do it often enough. Someone tell Mr. S to post. I am feeling gay being the only male in our circle of friends who posts.

One more thing...if you post, please post before 4pm EST maybe 5pm. I like to come home and check my blogs because they are blocked at work. If I can read them all then, then I do not have to check them over and over again all night.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I will do my best to comply with your wishes! Even though I blogged last night after 10pm EST and I had already read this post.

Nikki said...

Ha, well let me drop everything and work on your problem. I'll let him know. He's been busy this week with work, but I will tell him to get his butt in gear. :)

Anonymous said...

Bite me!