Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Father to son

I had the first father to son talk tonight. I told the baby "Edd" that mommy and I are ready for him to come out now. I told him that he will be taking orders from us for a minimum of the next 18 years, so consider this his first order. I told him to come out. I said this Saturday would be good (25th) because Uncle K would be in town. Sunday would be bad because that I my dad's birthday and we just do not want that.

If the baby does not listen and does not come this weekend...is that grounds for a first spanking?

Uncle K has decided to become a triathlete. His first triathlon is on April 2nd (the due date). We talked on the phone today and he said that he would be carrying his phone during the race. He said it would be funny to get a call on his bike and him have to pull a U-turn to get up here. We shall see.

No comments: