Friday, March 03, 2006

It's about F***ing time!

My brother called me tonight to inform me that the Girls' Varsity Basketball coach at my old high school resigned this week. Let's get a recap really quick. He coached there for 12 years and had 12 losing seasons. This last year he won the first three games of season and then lost the last 22 games. I have posted about this before.

I just sent an email to the AD and the principal asking them what the application process was for this position. Do you think I will get a response? I am not counting on one. Did I want to say "I TOLD YOU SO!"? I sure as hell did. I just want to go through the interview process and see how much tention is in the air. I would love to get that position and turn the program around in one year. I doubt that I would leave my current job, but you never can tell what tomorrow might bring. The rumor is that the assistant coach has already thrown her name in the hat. She is as horrible as he is. She was his assistant for a majority of those years. Her record is just as bas as his is. I will keep you posted.

No comments: