Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I am never satisfied

I saw a memo posted on the bulletin board at school today. There are 2 Director of Student Activities positions open in the county in which I teach. Director of Student Activities is a long way of saying Athletic Director. I guess there is more to it than athletics, but the bulk is athletics. I am not sure if I am 100% qualified, but I would love to have the job. I would no longer be able to coach, but it would be like bing in charge of every sport. The pay would be almost double of what I am making now. I do not know what it is, but I am never satisfied with what I have. I like the job that I have now, but want this new one. I like my truck, but would like a bigger one. I like my motorcycle, but would rather have a Harley. I like my wife, but Jennifer Aniston is pretty hot too. J/K on that one, but JA is hot! Wish me luck. Even if I do not get the position, I would still like to interview for it so I can get that experience.

No comments: