Sunday, March 26, 2006

FU George Mason

I do not know if you all are watching the NCAA tournament or not but George Mason University has to stop winning. Sure, I cheer on the underdog, but this has gone on long enough. For those of you who do not follow the sport of basketball, GMU is a small D1 school. They made it into the Final Four tonight by beating #1 seed UConn. They beat #6 seed Michigan State in the first round. Then they beat the Tarheels (good for them). Then they beat Wichita State (no suprise there). Honestly...good for them. I am happy for them, but this area of Northern Virginia has the biggest bunch of front runners in the world.

Yes, we live 15 minutes from GMU. Nobody around here gives a shit about GMU until they win a few basketball games. There was a girl on the news the other day said, "My degree never meant anything before, but now it does." Dumb Biatch! It is a good size school, but most of its students are commuter students who live in the area that are not smart enough to go somewhere away from home. Don't get me wrong, thye probably have smart people there, but everyone goes there. When I was in high school, everyone got accepted to Virginia Tech, JMU, and Radford. I got into all three, but decided to go to an even worse school.

Back to the front runners...people in this area love the Redskins. If the Redskins win one game, they are automatically going to the Super Bowl. All season long, they talk about the playoffs. Who gives a shit? You win some, you lose some. Celebrate after they win all of the games! So "IF" Georeg Mason wins the championship game, THEN celebrate. Until then...SHUT THE FUCK UP!

If my stupid ass college, won the D3 championship in any sport, I would not give 2 shits about them. They might go D2, but even if they won that I would not care.

GO GATORS next week. Beat those damn Patriots!

No comments: