Friday, July 28, 2006

ME ME ME ME

I think this is the first one of these I have ever filled out.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No, cops in the Boro do not follow the rules.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Only when the wind bothers my eyes. I am an adrenaline junky.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Back in high school, we were pulling sleds with four-wheelers.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I can sleep anywhere. I rather sleep with someone as long as they keep their ass on their side of the bed.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? I am creative in certain ways. Not like design or layout or anything.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? YES.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer because she is the girl next door. Angelina because she’s a freak.

9. Do you stay friends with your exes? I have so many it is so hard to do. Yes I do.

10. Do you know how to play poker? I can, but I have no one to play with.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes.

12. What's your favorite commercial? I can't remember right now...I'll come back to this one later.

13. What are you allergic to? Nothing.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? Only in FR or the Boro. The intersections are too big up here and the cops are assholes.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Probably.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Sox.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes and do it well.

18. How often do you remember your dreams? Sometimes.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Probably never…I do not find too many things that funny.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? No, who gives a shit about the Beatles.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now? The amount of work that I have left in my summer school class and bow hunting.

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is? The biatch that walks down my street everyday.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes in the CRV because you cannot turn off the ringer. Not always in the F150.

24. What cell service do you use? Verizon.

25. Do you like sushi? Nope and have never tried it.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Yes.

27. What do you wear to bed? Shorts.

28. Been caught stealing? Yes.

29. What shoe size do you have? 13

30. Do you truly hate anyone? Not today.

31. Classic Rock or Rap? Neither, but I guess classic rock is better.

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? The list is too long…probably Jennifer or Angelina or both at the same time.

33. Favorite Song? The wheels on the bus. You feel like an ass when you sing it, but it does make you smile. Does that make me gay?

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? Yes.

35. What food do you find disgusting? Most any vegetable.

36. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? Not that I can remember.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Yes and to his/her face…I have no heart.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? More than enough times.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yes in 7th grade. It was more of a cheek shot, but that is my face. That assclown is dead or in jail now. We were actually the best of friend in kindergarten.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I never knew you were punched in the face!