Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dumbass!

About a week ago or so, the family loaded up in the CRV and went out to run errands. EC went into AC Moore (craft store), which is next to Best Buy. E and I road around the Best Buy parking lot while EC was returning something in the other store. While riding around, a guy was waiting outside of Best Buy with his trunk open for the workers to load a TV in his car. You should have seen the faces of the workers when they walked outside. The guy was driving a Camary and bought a BIG TV. No, he did not buy your regular big screen. He got the biggest square, regular TV you can buy (30 some inches?).

I do not know sizes of TV buy looking at them. All I know is we have two 20 inch TVs, one 43 inch TV, and my 100+ inch projection screen in our house. Oh...I can fit all of them in my truck. If I wanted too, I could put them all in the CRV.

So dumbasses, if you are reading this, do not bring your little car to stores to buy big shit!

No comments: