Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bullshit class

So after that long, long story about Alamance Community College...I started taking the nutrition class last Tuesday (8/15) and I finished it in 4 days. That's right, I sat my ass down and worked for about 2 hours a day and finished the class in 4 days. I just want to send ECU a big FU for saying that I had a deficiency from my undergrad years.

I did not have a deficiency...Chowan had a deficiency. WTF ever! The last assignment was to complete an online survey/evaluation for the class and then email the professor to tell her that I was finished. I emailed her to tell her that I was finished but could not find the evaluation. She told me that the evaluation does not come out until the last two weeks of the semester (that is in December). She did not mention anything about my completeion of the class. I wanted to email her back and say, "Biatch, I just slammed your class in 4 days. Can you at least give a boy a shout out!"

PEACE MONKEYS!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Somehow... those of us that know you are not surprised by you finishing a class in 4 days!

Wish I could rock through mine in 4 days.