Monday, April 03, 2006

Longest weekend of my life

This was the longest weekend of my life. The whole
world was anxiously waiting for Little E to be born.
I did not sleep very well except for Saturday. I was
up until 4am Friday night and took a Tylenol PM to
fall asleep. Then I slept all night Saturday because
I was so damn tired from not sleeping on Friday. I
was up late last night as well. I was going to get up
and go jogging this morning, but was paralyzed from
lack of sleep.

Now here I sit starting what will probably be the
longest week of my life. I have only been in the
school building for about 5 minutes and have been
asked by every person that I have seen if the baby
came yet. Let's add another douche bag to the
list...just asked.

Let's think about this douche bags...if the baby was
here, do you think that I would be here? Even if it
came last Friday and I was at the hospital all
weekend, don't you think that I would have picture and
be doing cartwheels, so you would not have to ask me.
--- Peace monkeys!

No comments: